To our valued customers,
The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With the safety and security of your home or business being more important now than ever before, Overhead Door Company of Bloomington implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- OHD Bloomington field technicians will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties. We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any OHD Bloomington employee not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home or business.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home or business will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures, please feel free to call us at 812-337-3667 Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Mike Duwel, Scott Siefke & Dave Willmes
Owners, Overhead Door Company of Bloomington